The team is growing!
Currently on a hiring freeze
BizTender is always on the look for talented, goal-oriented, team players. Qualities should include self-discipline, persistence, resilience,
This is an entry-level position.
- Build out design comps into fully functioning web interactions that are responsive, optimized, semantic, and accessible.
- Collaborate with the team and client on wireframes, interactive prototypes, and production-ready web experiences.
- Evaluate design deliverables for build feasibility and provide constructive feedback to internal, client-side, and third-party designers, user experience designers, and project managers.
- Perform cross-browser testing and remediation for front-end performance and visual quality assurance.
- Partner with our designers, lead engineers, and PM to move a project through development and launch.
- Would be helping with client maintenance and support.
- Strong writing & communication skills.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, basic WCAG accessibility, and Basics understanding of responsive design.
- 21+ years of age preferred.
- Work remotely around your schedule.
- 10-20 a week to start, would grow to about 30.
- Entry-level pay with the first raise within 90 days.
We know that this is an entry-level position. Nothing on the list below is mandatory, but is defiantly nice to haves and would be a plus in your favor.
- Understanding of Metrc(Cannabis Tracking)
- WordPress experience
- Elementor and Gutenberg
- Object-Oriented PHP
- Experience using Git.
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, or Docker
- Unit Testing
- Min 1 Year in related fields preferred
- Remote, USA preferred for events and installations.
Physical aptitude and health are necessary to perform manual labor tasks. May include: extended periods of sitting, lengthy typing and reading, standing, carrying or holding containers/boxes up to 75 pounds(conferences or installs), and performing repetitive motions.
Fill out the form below. Make sure to link to your portfolio, Linkedin, GitHub, bitbucket, WordPress profile, or any other social links you think we should see.
We will only be responding to people we would like to interview. No hard feelings if we do not replay back. Last time we got thousands of applications, hope you understand.
Updated: August 28, 2020