The team is growing!
BizTender is always on the look for talented, goal-oriented, team players that are comfortable cold-calling prospects, and building relationships from scratch. Qualities should include self-discipline, persistence, resilience, and grit. Along with being Tech Savvy and a quick learner.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Establish, develop, & maintain business and customer relationships.
- Set and Achieve agreed upon sales targets within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with other team members & departments.
- Regular reports on customer feedback, problems, interests, and feature requests.
- Reach out to target customers through cold calling & emails.
- Stay up to date on current state laws.
- Strong writing & communication skills.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Preference is given to those with 3+ years of successful B2B outside sales experience.
- Understanding of Metrc is a plus.
- 21+ years of age needed per state laws.
- Commission only contracts to start with quick bonuses. No Caps.
- Work remotely around your schedule.
- Min 1 Year in related fields preferred.
- Remote, USA preferred for events and installations.
Physical aptitude and health are necessary to perform manual labor tasks. May include: extended periods of sitting, lengthy typing and reading, standing, carrying or holding containers/boxes up to 75 pounds(conferences or installs), and performing repetitive motions.
Fill out the form below. Make sure to link to your portfolio, Linkedin, GitHub, bitbucket, WordPress profile, social links, or any other links you think we should see.
We will only be responding to people we would like to interview. No hard feelings if we do not replay back. Last time we got thousands of applications, hope you understand.
Updated: July 22, 2020