The team is growing!
Currently on a hiring freeze
BizTender is always on the look for talented, goal-oriented, team players. Qualities should include self-discipline, persistence, resilience, and grit. Along with being Tech Savvy and a quick learner.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
This position is a mixture between a project manager, support/tech help, and maintenance type role.
- Be a part of the month client check-in calls.
- Be the main point of contact for support and technical help.
- Would help with routine system maintenance as needed.
- Strong writing & communication skills
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Understanding of Metrc is a plus
- 21+ years of age needed per state laws
- Work remotely around your schedule.
- 10-20 hours a week to start, would grow to about 30 hours.
- Entry-level pay with the first raise within 90 days.
- Min 1 Year in related fields preferred
- Remote, USA preferred for events and installations.
Physical aptitude and health are necessary to perform manual labor tasks. May include: extended periods of sitting, lengthy typing and reading, standing, carrying or holding containers/boxes up to 75 pounds(conferences or installs), and performing repetitive motions.
Fill out the form below. Make sure to link to your portfolio, Linkedin, GitHub, bitbucket, WordPress profile, or any other social links you think we should see.
We will only be responding to people we would like to interview. No hard feelings if we do not replay back. Last time we got thousands of applications, hope you understand.
Updated: August 28, 2020